1. Relevant Content Creation for the Brand.
2. Sharing content on various blogging channels and social media platforms.
3. Measuring the results of Content marketing strategies.
4. Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
5. This role requires a brand publisher mind-set: to create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion.
6. Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
7. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone. - Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
8. The content writer will develop and create content for digital media, or product descriptions. Well-researched and accurate content will be produced under tight deadlines.
9. Must follow company editorial style guide. Excellent writing, spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role.
10. Content writer should understand consumers and what motivates them online. Research and gathering useful information and writing relevant content as per the style, tone and company requirement. Should filter information into clear and concise text and have the ability to present content in the most engaging manner.